Generator Sales and Installation
Design Build – Permanent Generator Installation: Let the experts at Power Plus help you with your next critical power application we have the team and experience to provide you with much more than just a piece of equipment. We can solve many of your critical power needs and give you a turnkey solution with our vast years of experience in this industry. At Power Plus we provide Generator and UPS installations, as well as Arc Flash engineering services. In addition we are partnered with some of the most accomplished construction, engineering and electrical contracting firms in the country. Our vast network of professionals combined with world class products allows us to provide turnkey solutions. Power Plus knows generators, but more importantly we also understand the complexities of installing generators. There are many things to consider when your installing a generator and having the right partner can save you considerable time, expense and headaches. When the project begins we will work with the site contacts, secure the permits and coordinate the installation, logistics, start up and commissioning, seamlessly integrating a total solution. At Power Plus we supply more than just equipment we provide a full turnkey service that provides our customers with a value unmatched in the industry.
Conceptual Design & Architectural Engineering
- It begins with permitting and understanding the municipal codes in your area, and continues with site surveys, application engineering, product selection and installation. Power Plus provides an integrated seamless solution for generator installation. Our team has the expertise that is required in selecting a system that meets the stringent requirements of the EPA and local municipal codes. By using an expert in the generator business you can be assured that you’re getting the right product for the right application.
- Our team considers all of the requirements necessary in equipment selection and installation including tier requirements, sound attenuation, enclosure design, rigging, permits and fuel tank requirements. We match the equipment with the application to ensure you’re getting the right product at the right price with a professional installation.
Turnkey Equipment Installation
- Our application’s team can design a solution for you, help with permitting and integrate the entire installation process from pouring the pad to rigging in the enclosure and conducting the start up.
Startup & Testing
- Standby & Portable Generators of All Sizes
- As in integrator of generator solutions Power Plus represents some of the leading equipment in the industry
- ATS’s, MTS’s and Switchgear
- Portable Generator Docking Stations, Appleton’s and Fuel Systems
Electrical Testing & Maintenance: One of the most overlooked areas in any critical power system usually is the switchgear. Just like any electrical system, it is crucial to maintain your switchgear with regular maintenance. While switchgear may not have the requirements of annual maintenance, it is important to consider the criticality of the systems supported by the switchgear and determine the effects of a failure. Many of these switchgear failures can be catastrophic when they occur, resulting in long lead times and very high costs. In addition they have many elements that effect life safety that need to be considered as well. Our Nationwide service team has the expertise and training to maintain your infrastructure minimizing down time. Depending on the criticality of your system we have a scope that meets your needs. Let our team of professionals develop a plan that fits your requirements and budget to maintain your systems so they operate in a safe and reliable manner. Power Plus professional services go beyond repair and maintenance. Our technical staff and resources provide full lifecycle services for your critical infrastructure. We also work with leading engineering firms across the country to provide full engineering studies, site surveys and design
- Thermography & Infrared Scanning
- Prevention is always better than cure, especially where electricity is concerned. A professional thermal survey allows you to detect electrical faults before the components fail without causing any stress on your electrical system. A thermal imaging camera identifies ‘hotspots’ in electrical equipment like distribution boards, breakers transformers and switchgear. The non-intrusive fault-finding survey is undertaken when you are under maximum load, in order to assess equipment performance when you need it most and when it is most likely to fail. Heat build-up is an indication of an electrical fault that can be caused by poor mechanical connections, poor electrical contact, circuit overloading, inadequate ventilation or broken parts in the equipment itself. By locating the problem quickly, you are better placed to reduce the risk of fault, fire and a costly disruption to your business.
- Ground Testing
- Load Analysis
- Switchgear & Transformer Maintenance
- Power Plus will provide all safety equipment, tools, labor, supervision and documentation necessary to conduct, interpret and document the following scope of coverage. These services are a part of a Preventive Maintenance Program. All of the testing and maintenance will meet or exceed the standards of OSHA, NFPA and NEC. These services can be performed annually, biannually or every 3 years depending on your requirements and needs. All testing can be performed while your electrical system is energized